Monday, April 7, 2008

This past week




What a busy few days!!!
I went to the track meet this past week- Thomas placed third. It was an entertainingly good afternoon. Tyler did the long jump, ran the100, the 400, the 400 relay, and 1600 relay. He did well considering he ran against seniors and he is only a junior.
Ryan- my brother- came here on Saturday. We spent good quality time together. We had many, many visitors including Sara- a girl I hope to be something serious for Ry in the future. As my grandmother would say- "she is our kinda people!" They are the ones on the trampoline.
On Saturday morning, our boxer had her puppies- oh they were so cute and tiny- she only had two, but we had hopes that she would do well with them. No such luck. The only thing I can figure is she moved them one too many times and didn't feed them properly. This was her first liter. Sadly, we buried the last one this afternoon.
We went to OKC today- my father-in-law went into surgery and Bill stayed there at the hospital while I took Ry to take care of the business that he had to take care of this morning. My father-in-law pulled threw just fine- we are so relieved! It was wonderful to see him full of color and awake when we walked into the hospital this afternoon.
It was a full weekend with lots to look forward to in the coming weeks!

No comments: