Sunday, May 4, 2008

The end of Track!



Thomas went to State for class A track this past weekend. The girls placed 6th all around and the girls did an excelent job! Chelsea Bates took state in the 400m dash- she is in Tyler's grade. They did fantastic! Tyler went for the 1600m relay with the high school boys, but they were short by just a few seconds to place :( Oh well at least they got to go! Jr High track was a bit more sucessful for our boys-being Freshmen, as they grow, I think they will be unstoppable!
We cut out a few articles from the Thomas Tribune for everyone to see-here is Tyler with a few of his team mates and his times- hope all can read! Great season Terriers!

2 comments:

Kaja said...

How fun to be in the newspaper! I remember track...those were NOT my good 'ol days, but I tried, and that's all that matters, right? ha! We'll just leave it at that. Congrats all the same!

Cotton Queen said...

Wow! That is totally awesome! I am so glad they even got to go. How cool will that be share that with the grandkids!! like a certain car accident (oh yeah I will be around to talk about that one when she has kids!!) LOL